View post (Best outtake ever)

View thread

the fool
the fool
01/03/2004 12:50 am
oooops.. sorry lordathestrings. Did I sound too angry or too serious on that one? I wasn't trying to preach or be a smart ass. I didn't mean to rant too much or even call you off- although I think I'm a pretty good contender for jolly's title: the king of long posts (wait... is jolly even the reigning king of long posts or someone else?). Anyways, I wasn't offended by your joke because I know your comment was all in good intention and good fun. I just felt that I had to talk about it just to give everyone an idea what things are like on a singer's perspective because I am one. I was a singer first before I was a guitar player and I was known as a singer and made my job as a singer even before everyone knew that I can play the guitar. I just thought you might find my experience interesting :)

"Lets see… well I play the guitar and when I'm not playing the guitar, I think about playing the guitar. My other favorite instrument, is the guitar and if I aspired to play any other instrument, it would be the guitar...

I can’t sing so I sing through my guitar. So when the sound guy says: “Your guitar is too loud!” I think: "Why does he never say that to the vocalist?"