View post (Best outtake ever)

View thread

PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
12/22/2003 6:10 pm
this isn't much of a story, but I'll tell it anyway. I was at a club watching my friends band play when he(the rythm guitarist) motioned me to him. when I got there he told me I was going to play sweet child of mine. that had freaked me out enought as it was, because I had never played on a stage infront of anybody. anyway, I get the nerve up and we start the song off and everything's going great and then the singer came over to me and told me I was going to take the first little solo (the simple one after the chorus). Normally I would have been fine with that because it's extremely easy, but it cought me off guard and I was about to shyt a brick. well, when the time comes I worried myself into forgetting about it and didn't realize it until the lead guitarist was at the end of it. the singer just looked at me and laughed. well he proceeds to do it again after the second chorus, and I was actually looking forward to that one, but I'm used to playing the main riff and instead I was playing the backing rythm part and it through me off. so needless to say I didn't play that one either. I felt bad after the song until he let me know he was just messin with me and the lead guitarist didn't know anything about it, so it would have sounded funny if I actually had played them. I wanted to kill him for making me so damn nervous. It was fun though.
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<