View post (Messed up mind in here... <--)

View thread

Daan
Daan
01/05/2001 4:41 am
I play the keyboard for about 10 months and the guitar for about 2 months. I already started a topic where i was bothering you all with the fact that i could only play one hour maximum in one time instead of 6 hours. Well now I cant even play an hour. I get fed up with it easely. I realy want to be good at it! Maybe its becouse i have depressions my whole 17 years. I realy want to get into my instruments. People say its "good" to have depressions to get a feeling into what your doing, but i cant even play a d*mn thing, where should I express myself with? By time my feelings for anyting just faded more and more. I dont want to bother you with my messed up mind or my troubles, but does anyone has tips to get me back behind my keyboard or guitar? My brother plays the bass but if I play with him, we end up arguing about me who' cant follow him. If he plays it easy, then its too easy for me, i want to get a challange to learn something...
is there a site like this for keyboard/piano too?
I want to learn surf and old rock 'n roll on my guitar, shall I just learn loads of chords and solo playing?
Sorry for my Enlish...
Thanks for reading this.