View post (getting famous)

View thread

noticingthemistake
Crime Fighter
noticingthemistake
Crime Fighter
09/22/2003 7:12 pm
That's a cool story. I can say I've been there before, in my first years of High school I was pretty much a loner. Then my senior year I played the talent show at my school and then I became a local celebrity the next day. People I never knew existed where coming up to me, asking me to sit with them, gurls that were too stuck up to acknowledge my existance now wanted to my number. The last part was pretty cool but it bothered me cause, yes I got it because of something I worked hard for, but they didn't like me they liked the fact that I could play. I think one reason those guys will hang with you is because you treat them just like you treat everyone else. They like the fact that your friendly with them because of who they are not what they are. I think celebs are just pissed because they have a hard time telling who is really there friends and who isn't. That's a hard way to live, it's like having a million dollars but no one who cares about you. That's why I don't strive to be famous, my little taste of it showed me it wasn't for me. If my music goes high enough for the whole world to hear and love, I will still be an enigma.
"My whole life is a dark room...ONE BIG DARK ROOM" - a.f.i.