View post (getting famous)

View thread

noticingthemistake
Crime Fighter
noticingthemistake
Crime Fighter
09/21/2003 4:42 pm
I have to agree with what most people are saying here and I feel pretty much the same on the topic of being famous.

what does fame mean to you?

I think there are two different categories of Fame. One is you are someone that someone else can make alot of money off of. So you are promoted around the world and people see your face in every direction they turn. Second is you become famous from what you do yourself. People know you for your craft not for your connections. Of course to be truly famous you need both but I would want to be famous because of my craft rather than if I am acceptable by society trends and fashions.

how do you plan on becoming famous?

I don't. If I become famous I become famous if I don't, I don't. I don't think any person has enough control over this kind of thing. All we can do is try the best we can at becoming famous and hope for the best.

what are you working on that might make get you fame?

I'm just writting the music that comes out of my head. And the day I release it to the world I hope they enjoy it as much as I do.

what actually IS fame for you?

I answer that one already. But having thousand of chicks who want on my ..., that's fame.

beeing known al around the globe?

Yeah that would be nice. But I also don't like my privacy invaded and I think I would be one to kill a paparatzi. (SP?)

beeing in the rolling stones top 100 list?

Sure. :)

playing infront of 25,000 peeps on a regular basis?

If that many people want to hear my music, hey I'm not gonna pay them to go away.
"My whole life is a dark room...ONE BIG DARK ROOM" - a.f.i.