View post (To drink or not to drink?)

View thread

Joseph
Joseph
01/12/2001 11:33 pm
Originally posted by schmange

But.. at some point, I'll privately
*listen* to stuff I've recorded with a few beers in me though. I can identify 'cheeziness' a whole lot better after a few drinks. It also gives me a better perspective on what the audience might be hearing. (Cause a majority of them are kinda hammered by the end of the night anyways).[/B]

Heh, yeah well I tend to be rather judgemental at times (especially) when it comes to my personal recordings, I guess we all try and find some ways to put our mind at ease. But when I was recording with the band a from the beginning,(especially on stage) although our nerves tended to get the best of us at times, (I just didnt want to take any chances of screwing up.) For the most part I took the band very seriously, and although the rest of the guys were out of it half the time, we would have basically fell apart much sooner if I wasn't solid like a rock. Same as when it comes to the recording process at home, when an an idea comes to mind I try to keep things going very naturally. I like to keep my reflexes strong...

-Joseph, :)
www.ragmagazine.com
"Swoop and soar like the blues angels."