View post (how long to play slipknot songs)

View thread

chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
09/02/2003 10:36 pm
Ive heard that Mick is talented.To bad he isnt in a band that allows its members to put 110% into there music.
They got where they are by making compromises with there music and worst of all,themselves.Ive never thought of it in this vain,but integrity realy counts musically(for me at least).

I dont bash bands because there popular or because the underground hates them(Pantera).I bash them because they conform there sound,lyrics,image e.c.t to reach untouched "revenue"(people)and markets.People are weak.Thats the way the human brain works.Monkey see,monkey do,follow me,be cool too.Like it or not,its built in and strong.All great leaders(Hitler is a shining example of a true leader...he was evil...but he was one influential leader)and industries know that people fall like domino's as long as they havnt been exposed to the upper alternate.
When you fall in love with that alternate and look back,you see the truth...then you look forward and can see nothing,but you can move ahead with the knowlege youve gained.

that my philosophy for the day...

later! \m/

Try once,fail twice...