View post (how long to play slipknot songs)

View thread

Gainer
Gainer
09/02/2003 2:23 pm
Originally posted by chucklivesoninmyheart
Dude!!!
Slipknot is easy!
I'll tell you how to play a song(forget the name)from there new album on this post!

1.Put your guitar down(you might damage or mis-use it)
2.Stand at the top of your stairs and kick your mother(father,brother,sister,friend)down them for buying you slipknots "music".If YOU purchased it then throw yourself down the stairs.
3.If it was downloaded,you must destroy the hard drive of the computer as it most likley has infected it with a worm("maggot" if you will).
4.Buy a cheap guitar or borrow one from a friend(assuming they enjoy slipknot as well.)
5.Ok,this is where we play the actual song...Carfully stand at the top of the same flight of stairs you threw another person or yourself down.Plug into a 10-15 Watt Crate combo with everything set at ten(on the amp).The guitar cable must be at least the length of you steps.Make sure your bridge pickup is selcted and tone and volume knobs maxed.
Now,Fling that guitar down those steps.It will make plenty of grainy noise and the notes that are sounded wont reach beyond the 5th fret.You have just played EVERY slipknot song.
6.pick up your M-10(great guitar for the price)and learn your basic chords,scales and some songs to start of with that will challenge you and improve you playing...
Purple Haze(Jimi hendrix)
Fade To Black(mettalica)
Stairway(no pun)To Heaven(Led Zepplin)
Crazy Train(Ozzy)

You are now on the road to being a very talented guitarist...repeat all the above if needed.

also check out bands from record labels such as...

Relapse,earache,metalblade,century media and empire records.

have fun!

Later! \m/

That was hilarious! You're right man!
Learn Metallica and Zeppelin.
If I leave here tomorrow,
Will you still remember me?