Just thought I’d throw my opinion out there for anyone new to GT or, considering using it.
I've been using it for 12 months now but took myself off for my first ever in person guitar lesson with a local teacher (rural Cornwall here and we have slim pickings without driving a long way) I did this for a couple of reasons, mainly to check my progress as well as ensure my technique was ok etc. I definitely learned some things with an in person teacher that I’d either missed on GT or perhaps hadn’t been able to do without some intervention.
Everything I’ve learned so far on GT helped me provide my new teacher with a properly solid starting block. He was impressed with how far I’d got. So thank you GT
Bottom line is, guitar tricks works well…….. really well………..and I’ll be continuing to use it alongside a weekly lesson.
Nb; If Devin Townsend reads this, and needs a new guitarist in his band, I can now rock twinkle twinkle little star amongst a few chords and other stuff
fwiw
Barney
(47, slightly arthritic, a bit def, eyes not too bad, solid drinker, poor learner)
edited