I’ve been trying to learn "Horse with No Name" by America because it seemed like a good song to practice on, but I’m finding it harder to keep the rhythm consistent than I expected. The chord pattern itself isn’t too complicated, but I keep losing the timing when I switch between the shapes. I can play the changes slowly, but when I try to play along with the song, my right hand speeds up, and I start missing the chord changes. I’ve been practicing the pattern for about 20 minutes at a time, first without the song and then with the recording. At a slower tempo, I can get through it fairly well, but the moment I try the original speed, it falls apart. For anyone who learned this song as a beginner, did you practice the strumming pattern separately first, or just keep playing the chord progression until the rhythm became natural?