View post (Is it over?)

View thread

aliasmaximus
aliasmaximus
10/22/2023 1:50 pm
#12 Originally Posted by: W3

I’d love to do a lifetime subscription to True fire but it’s too pricey. I always check for the price slashes that happen all the time. I’ve been a member for years and have never paid full price. I use Visa gift cards so they can’t automatically renew me. I don’t use TF nearly as much as I should. 

Visa gift cards. Smart. I never thought of that. I also never knew that TF offered lifetime memberships. Do you recall what that costs?

Like you, I also like being a member of both TF and GT, and like you, I often don't use TF as much as I should. I fall into using just one or the other for weeks at a time. I keep reminding myself that at a price of $100 yearly, membership amounts to only 30 cents per day.

I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that for me, logging into TF is kind of like turning on Netflix and having to decide what to watch. I sometimes get so overwhelmed that I just quit and run back here. 😕

Thanks again for setting me straight on TF song tutorials. I'd already written them off, but now I have even more choices to overwhelm me!

edited