View post (Am I being too picky, lazy, thick, etc. or this lesson is kind of half-arsed...?)

View thread

tgchan
Full Access
tgchan
Full Access
03/21/2024 10:22 am

and that's the end of this thread

"

Hi TGCHAN,

Good afternoon. We've noticed you've been really active on the forum lately, and we appreciate all the feedback you've been sharing. However, we've also noticed that some of your interactions with both staff and fellow members haven't been as kind as we'd like them to be. It's important to remember that everyone here is part of a community, and kindness and respect go a long way in fostering a positive environment. If the behavior continues, we may need to disable your forum posting abilities, which we really don't want to do. So let's try to keep things friendly and constructive moving forward! Thanks for understanding.

Best regards,
Danie
GT Admin

"

I would continue reporting mistakes/problems but I feel GT cannot appreciate the value of someone's time, money and effort they put it. Especially with their attitude.

Sorry, if I have offended you in any way, ChristopherSchlegel

You were actually the one trying to rise up to the quality GT is marketing round. Unfortunately you cannot do everything yourself. I appreciate your input and once again... if I offended you in any way... I was only because GT has failed me many times on its very basic level.

Cheers/