View post (Notation with two or more guitars - SUGGESTION)

View thread

tgchan
Full Access
tgchan
Full Access
02/27/2023 10:00 am

Oh yea... I am definitely glad that I have not deleted the post this time as it REALLY is super inconvienient and annoying the way it is now...

This is what is required to make sense of the notation at the present time (or just go look somewhere else or use paint to stich all parts manually together etc. ) ... 

I was only able to get away ( actually I did not as I have found out there was one more guitar 2 part lol... ) with it because the solo section is rather short. The longer ones need manual stitching or I don't know... maybe someone else will come up with something better but... really...

I think the interactive button/switch system where you could show all guitar parts or only selected for exmaple, GUITAR 1/GUITAR 2/GUITAR 3/etc.

I don't know... Maybe I am the only one bothered with this thing... in that case please ignore me wholeheartedly :)

edit:

another way I have just found out

If you use pc you might be lucky enough to use PAGE UP & PAGE DOWN buttons on your keyboard to move between guitar parts rather easily. You just have to preadjust the notation page and move with page up&down buttons (just the same way you do it with normal websites: the notation page is like a website within another bigger website) to skip to another parts.

edited