View post (How to change instructor?)

View thread

gaanglatihan
gaanglatihan
11/13/2022 1:24 pm

Hi,

I'm still on Guitar Fundamentals 2 and a beginner.

I was at home and and I have a friend visiting my house and I happened to be looking at the reply message from Mr. Christopher Schlegel on the forum and gave a very useful hint. My friend saw the reply and he was interested in joining GuitarTricks. He asked a lot and there's a question I can't answered , my friend asked can I choose another instructor. Coincidentally, when I was learning Fundamental Guitar Lessons my instructors were Ms. Lisa and Mr. Anders.

Then I showed him by choosing Experience Lessons as a sample, and picked Blues lessons and the page shows Mr. Anders as the instructor, and I choosed another lessons, Rock lessons and the instructor was Mr. Anders again and so on. I searched around for instructor change options in Experience Lessons page but couldn't find any buttons, drop-down menus to change instructors.

Then I went to the Home page and choosed "Instructor" menu and picked several instructors but the content of the lesson had no chapters and was mix of all genres, in fact there were only two or three tutorials.

Then my friend helped tried to find changing instructor options, buttons, and other features on the website, but there was no option to change instructors.

The question from both of us is whether the instructor chosen at the beginning of the lesson will be the same until the end of the lesson? (Beginner & Experience Lessons).

Thanks before, best regards.

Kris.

I'm a beginner using electric guitar.