View post (Fender Champion 50XL)

View thread

deepiper9
Full Access
deepiper9
Full Access
10/30/2022 7:04 pm

Greetings from Texas all. I got this amp a few weeks ago from my wife for a birthday gift. I am getting familiar with it but so far I like what I have heard. I have 3 Fender Squire guitars. 1 Affinity Telecaster, 1 Bullet Strat HT,  and 1 Bullet Mustang HH. They all sound great through it. I am working through Anders beginner blues course part 2 with it. Great blues tone. I have not had the volume above oh 3 or 4 on the channel 2 "effects" channel, and about midway on the clean channel. With the 12" Celestion speaker that comes in it there is good power with plenty of volume, even at those levels. The cheap headphones that I bought at wal mart that I use with my 2 Vox Amplugs  and my Mustang 1 V2 dont work with it  very well so I am looking at some higher quality ones on Sweetwater. Anyone else out there have any experience with this amp, or the Champion 40 of 20? Someone on another thread posted how to adjust the mids on the Fender Mustang 1 v2 amp I believe it was using the exit button in conjunction with the treble knob. Anyone know how it works with the Champion 50XL...anyone, anyone?