View post (While the 'civilized world' looked elsewhere...)

View thread

SLY
Un-Registered User
SLY
Un-Registered User
09/06/2003 11:38 pm
Incidents Happen - Dude , I also don't see why don't Jews just keep living where they came from , just like every body else.
Personally , I'm not religious at all too , but I know very deeply religious muslims , and I've never heard any of them mentioning that he/she wants to move into Mecca !

Also bear in mind that it's a holy land to palestinians too , plus it's their home , they inherited it from their grand parents (whom probably might have been jews ,christians or whatever in the past) ... So why do you ask them to move into another arab nation , while they already have their own .
How would you feel if we asked you to leave USA and move into Canada , cuz New York is a holy city , and we want to establish a new religious country over there.

On the other hands , Non-Palestinian Israelies already have their homes in the countries where they came from , and the fact that it's a holy land to them doesn't give them the right to occupy it by force ... It's like Buddists in the U.S. for instance , taking over Tibet cuz of it's holiness ... Or a muslim nation invading Saudi Arabia to take over Mecca for it's holiness too...
For sure it's more complicated when it comes to palestine cuz it's different religions , but it still doesn't make sense , does it ?

Why don't everybody just live where they came from , and separate religion and spiritualism from politics and relationships with other people.

Finally , the fact that most arabs don't like Israel , doesn't mean that it's the same for Jews in general ... Have you ever heard of a Palestinian suicide attack on Jews anywhere else other than Israel ?
I'm just saying , that even palestinians don't hate Jews in general , but it's natural for them to hate people who are occupying their land by force , right ?