View post (While the 'civilized world' looked elsewhere...)

View thread

Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator
08/26/2003 5:04 am
Originally posted by The Other One
ok to me Bush and all those other ****heads in the government are stupid*** ***** ****ing w***es....Bush doesnt give **** about no ****ing people he just wants revenge on him and **** like that to "improve' upon his stupid**** ego that he has....its sad that he's off killing millions of innocent people while he won't even let gay people get married or stuff like that...he has no regard for the well-being of society or the nourishment of mankind nor does anybody else in his bull**** republican party...

and for that i say [u]F**K YOU PRESIDENT BUSH!F**K YOU AND YOUR STUPID BULL**** EXCUSE FOR A GOVERNMENT! F**K YOU ALL![/u] (of course by all i mean the the government not u guys...:))

o and BTW i luv that Pearl Jam song 'Bu$hleaguer' just cuz of the content of its lyrics...(plus im a big fan of pearl jam)

5,000 Iraqi civilians died because of the US war in Iraq.

Approximately 150,000 - 200,000 Iraqi civillians would have starved to death under UN sanctions, if Iraq was totally cooperative thoughout the rest of the inspections process. Iraq has never been totally cooperative with UN inspectors

How do you get around that?

And really -- if you have to exadurate/lie to make your point, you're no better than Bush.

EDIT: You're crapping on the pollitical party that abolished slavery and segregation. Think you maybe aught to tone down the rhetoric a might?

[Edited by Raskolnikov on 08-26-2003 at 12:17 AM]
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator

Careful what you wish for friend
I've been to Hell and now I'm back again

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons