View post (While the 'civilized world' looked elsewhere...)

View thread

noticingthemistake
Crime Fighter
noticingthemistake
Crime Fighter
03/03/2003 5:59 pm
Azreal, I agree with everything your saying. When you think about the bombing in '91, of course our action was cruel. We later offered to help the Iraqi families who were effected, but Saddam refused. He later gave in, and we did go in and help. Not that this makes it any better but we accepted our mistakes. This is one of the reason why I am against it again, we have not learned from that mistake. We need to do something, but not at the expense of the innocent. If Bush thinks this is the only way, he should be made to join the front line of attack. I hate this about politicans, they have the power to send people to their death while they sit pretty in an office. I think if Bush had to personally walk on Iraqi soil, he would quickly change his mind.

All weapons of mass destruction should be destroyed, US and Iraqi. Why are only a certain number of countries allowed weapons?? Why even have such weapons that can destroy mankind, is there a point?? If you use them we all die?? If world leaders have a problem they should be the ones to work it out, not the people of there represented countries. Where's the freedom for those people?? Especially those who don't want war and don't want to die so some stupid retards personal vendetta.

The citizens of these nations are only numbers to be played with in the game of global dominantion. Heartless...

[Edited by noticingthemistake on 03-03-2003 at 12:01 PM]
"My whole life is a dark room...ONE BIG DARK ROOM" - a.f.i.