View post (While the 'civilized world' looked elsewhere...)

View thread

SLY
Un-Registered User
SLY
Un-Registered User
03/01/2003 2:12 am
Originally posted by Raskolnikov
But in the 12 years since the world community did just that, opinions have softened. 1). Allowing a deplorable human being with no business running a country to continue running a country and not only that, but continue plans to EXPAND his country via armed invaision and 2). Sending a message to other dictators in the world that the world community is and the UN has no spine and will not enforce it's resolutions.

Expand his country ??? I realy doubt that even a stupid butthole like Saddam would repeat his mistake of a LIFETIME again.

Hans Blix' has recently been very clear that the Al Samoud 2 missle violates the range restrictions placed on Iraq and therefore is a prescribed weapon (just like Colin Powel said).
Bagdahd's reaction to Blix' order to destroy the missles: It was "unjust" and "abusive," and that they will destroy them, but they don't know how to, so they're asking for a UN technical team to advise them.
Pah-lease.
Give me two rednecks, four kegs of beer ands some gasoline, an open patch of desert and I'll destroy those missles. It's not complicated.
Saddam Hussein is buying time.

Ok , so do you think that a few km range violation is a good reason to start a WAR , regarding that they complied and agreed to destroy them as you said?
If Saddam was buying time , you surely mean time to prepare for the battle , yeah ? How does he prepare for a battle while having his strategic (Al Samoud 2) missles destroyed and WMD inspectors all over his country , even in his own palace ?

Dude, to start a war they need much more than that ... I mean like finding a nuke head or something & they refuse to destroy it.

Obviously , Bush is determined on war , even before the (new) inspections started , and he's like waiting for the smallest mistake from Iraq to launch it ... That's why , I don't trust any reasons he gives.