View post (While the 'civilized world' looked elsewhere...)

View thread

Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator
03/01/2003 1:02 am
Originally posted by SLY
Originally posted by noticingthemistake
After we went looking from Bin Laden and tracked his AL-Quida Group, we found that many of his representatives were found in Iraq. So we naturally know Saddam was housing terrorists. Their is quite a pile of evidence that supports this, we also know the Saddam supported the actions on 9/11. That's pretty much why Saddam is associated with the 9/11 tragedy. He?s pro-terrorists, which is what Bush said he was going to take action against right after 9/11.

Dude, I realy can't understand how are they trying to link Saddam to fundamentalism terrorists like Bin Laden ... It's so silly , they're both have EXTREMELY different ideology , and each has his own agenda that also EXTREMELY contradict with the other

The ideological background of the Maffia is strictly anti-drug, but the Mafia ended up pushing drugs anyway. I doubt very much that Osama bin Laden wants anything to with Saddam Hussein, but that doesn't mean that people on Al Quaeda's fringe wouldn't be willing to work with the Iraqis and that the Iraqis wouldn't be willing to work with them. You have to admit that the both have a few mutal enemies and a lot to offer eachother.
Also I don't recall the US asking Iraq to co-operate to find those terrorists and brig them to prosecution.

Bush asked EVERY nation in the world to do just that almost immediately after 9/11. Infact, it was the same speach in which he coined "the Axis of Evil" phraze.
I thought you were paying attention to this stuff?
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator

Careful what you wish for friend
I've been to Hell and now I'm back again

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons