View post (While the 'civilized world' looked elsewhere...)

View thread

SLY
Un-Registered User
SLY
Un-Registered User
02/28/2003 8:32 pm
Originally posted by noticingthemistake
After we went looking from Bin Laden and tracked his AL-Quida Group, we found that many of his representatives were found in Iraq. So we naturally know Saddam was housing terrorists. Their is quite a pile of evidence that supports this, we also know the Saddam supported the actions on 9/11. That's pretty much why Saddam is associated with the 9/11 tragedy. He’s pro-terrorists, which is what Bush said he was going to take action against right after 9/11.

Dude, I realy can't understand how are they trying to link Saddam to fundamentalism terrorists like Bin Laden ... It's so silly , they're both have EXTREMELY different ideology , and each has his own agenda that also EXTREMELY contradict with the other ... Saddam is somehow a communist kinda leader , Bin Laden dubbed communist leaders in his last tape (he pointed that Saddam is the most communist leader in the region) as "Non-Believers" & enemies , this realy shows that how do they relate to each other.
They just can't be alies , it's absurd to claim that.

Also finding out that some terrorists are living or escaped to Iraq doesn't necessarily mean that Saddam's regiem is involved in housing & supporting them ... Al Qaeda guys have been found in many countries like Germany,Belgium,France,Spain,Morroco,Yemen,UK,US,etc .

Also I don't recall the US asking Iraq to co-operate to find those terrorists and brig them to prosecution.

I'm not saying that Saddam is good for not being involved with Bin Laden , cuz he's already involved with many evil things other than terrorism , but I'm almost dead sure that Saddam & Bin Laden can never get together someday.