View post (While the 'civilized world' looked elsewhere...)

View thread

noticingthemistake
Crime Fighter
noticingthemistake
Crime Fighter
02/28/2003 4:31 pm
Originally posted by kingdavid

I think you've largely missed my point.It wasn't Saddam who bombed you.According to American media report,19 of those hijackers were Saudi.Not Iraq.Your govt.(as far as I've heard)isn't even associating Saddam with 911.Osama's the culprit.So I feel telling me about the 3000 lives lost doesn't weigh in on your reasons for going after Saddam.If in fact you're going after Saddam for 911,then I think that is misdirected angersincee like I said you're not linking Saddam to it.

After we went looking from Bin Laden and tracked his AL-Quida Group, we found that many of his representatives were found in Iraq. So we naturally know Saddam was housing terrorists. Their is quite a pile of evidence that supports this, we also know the Saddam supported the actions on 9/11. That's pretty much why Saddam is associated with the 9/11 tragedy. He’s pro-terrorists, which is what Bush said he was going to take action against right after 9/11.

Saddam is looked at a much bigger threat for 2 reason I believe, one it’s personal. Bush’s father was the president in the Gulf War. There was much unsettled business that he feels he needs to finish. Second is the fact that they have weapons of mass destruction, which they are not allowed to have. UN codes restrict him from having any type of nuclear or chemical weapons. He still has them, that’s why there’s a big deal about Saddam now. Bush’s mistake is that he’s trying to push this into war, even when he doesn’t have UN support. Your right it’s misguided anger.

[Edited by noticingthemistake on 02-28-2003 at 10:33 AM]
"My whole life is a dark room...ONE BIG DARK ROOM" - a.f.i.