View post (Auto Scroll)

View thread

gd3nn3tt
Full Access
gd3nn3tt
Full Access
10/05/2022 9:11 pm
#12 Originally Posted by: Ben Martin

Hey everyone, I'm sorry that the autoscroll has been wonky on some devices since rolling out the new website. Yesterday afternoon we pushed out an update to the autoscroll system that fixed all the errors we identified during testing. We adjusted the controlbox so it doesn't get in the way of the notation on smaller screens, we adjusted how far it scrolls to better compensate for the screen size you are on, and we fixed a bug that would sometimes make the notation automatically scroll to the bottom of the notation when restarting a video that had reached the end. 

If there are still issues today, please try clearing the cache on your browser. If you still see an issue, please let us know what device you are using and what the specific issue is, and we will get it fixed as fast as we can. 

I have been learning kiss from a rose by Seal which is a long song but used to scroll on the performance lesson

I use ipad, but this doesn't scroll any longer - also whenever I click on it I have to open on lesson 1 then go to the performance part from there it never opens where I last left it, it's long winded, clunky and far far worse than before.