View post (app and/or mobile improvements in past year?)

View thread

jsn.hgl
jsn.hgl
05/27/2022 6:13 pm
Originally Posted by: Rumble Walrus

Hey Jason,

I use both the app and the website. The main difference is that I access the website to get on the forum. Other than that, I've had no issues with the app or the website, for that matter. So far, so good.

Thanks Rumble! Appreciate the reply.

You don't find the poor interface and functionality for looping sections to be problematic at all? It was so bad last I used it. Compared to the Sound Slice platform, the proprietary interface for GT is just so bad. I was hoping they had made improvements to it.

This was my biggest reason for leaving GT. tgchan mentions in his reply a few other key issues that don't seem have been addressed either.

In my experience the looping feature was slightly better via a web browser in a non-mobile environment. Not good enough though. On mobile it was horrendous.

Any chance a GT admin/support person will chime in on this?

If an admin/support person does read this, I do understand that you have committed to your proprietary platform. The question is: Have you improved it over the past year and do you have a roadmap with a plan to bring it to the level of quality of Sound Slice?