View post (app and/or mobile improvements in past year?)

View thread

tgchan
Full Access
tgchan
Full Access
05/26/2022 2:44 am

Hey,

I am only using web browser so can't really help you, mate.[br][br][br]There are lots of little flaws that are super annoying... Actually I have canceled my auto-renewal after 5 years here... Still debating should I stay another year or try different service.

Content wise, I am very happy. Still have tons to learn for another 20 years maybe. But little things like video playback, basic resolution change that keeps changing by itself when you switch fullscreen/windowed mode, etc/ are still a mess and they have not been really fixed/improved for the last 5 years... so...

Can't say nothing about mobile app but the browser and everything else by the look of it hasn't changed much if at all. I don't think it did.[br][br][br]I am the person who is an advocate of "if it's not broken, don't try fixing it..." and I am happy with the service except for small bugs that have not been fixed for years... and THAT drives me crazy and pushes me from time to time if I should stick around.[br][br]Personally I've found a couple things like:

1. selected video resolution SHOULD NOT change by itself when you toggle between fullscreen/windowed mode.

2. you should not be able to ffw or rewind beyond loop points + it's a mess when you toogle between fullscreen/windowed mode... different places on a playline like wtf... basic thing, right?

3. this one pushes me over the line the most... Ocasionally my FAVOURITES (which is my daily routine plan and so much more) goes nuts... and gets all mixed up... on its own... Not all of it... just a couple of favourited lessons are all over the place and I have to waste my precious time to re-order/fix it again, sometimes you cannot, sometimes it is such a mess that you cannot do anyhting about it... Then somehow it all works again... but your wasted time and nerves... well...

4. spell checker doesn't work in FORUM section

and problably some more... Little things really. But enough to grind you down over time and think about testing something else maybe.