View post (Need info on hammer and pulloffs [frustarted])

View thread

greengamer8990
greengamer8990
03/20/2022 2:48 pm

I've been on reddit for the last 6 hours with someone trying to explain to me a hammer pull off combo, after several replies I think he finally gave up. I was happy to get a reply from DraconusJLM, so I saved the page into PDF and stuck it in a folder back in February. I never tried to do what was stated, just stuck it in a folder. Now I've decided to look at it, I'm confused on almost everything he said. [br][br]People need to understand who I am, I am the man who failed GuitarTricks and couldn't make it past fundamentals 1, I paid $60 for GuitarTricks and failed and walked away learning almost nothing after 4 months website, and I'm not going to pay money to do that all over again. [br][br]So whatever people are born with that allows them to understand guitar easily and progress through online lessons, I don't have that. [br][br] I know back in the 90s when I went to school I was diagnosed with a learning disability of some sort, so that may be my problem and why I have had an extremely difficult time with the guitar, I mean extremely difficult. [br][br]After 2 yrs of guitar, all I can do is play power chords and some occasional single strings, that's it. But hard rock and metal songs are mainly just power chords with some hammer and pulls, but I guess I was a fool thinking I could learn hammer and pull offs, because it makes no sense to me, just like the guy who was trying to explain this to me on reddit for 6 hours, end result none of it made any sense to me. So I give up, I'm just wasting everyone's time here, because yall won't be able to explain it to me where I can understand.