View post (Need info on hammer and pulloffs [frustarted])

View thread

greengamer8990
greengamer8990
02/03/2022 1:48 am

As the title says "Need information on hammer and pulloffs" AND NOT SINGLES ! I'm adding that. This has become an extreme frustration of mine. [br][br]

This is the problem I am running into over and over again, which is making me about ready to quit guitar because I cannot progress, because this has been going on for months and I am beyond frustrated and cannot move past this because I cannot find the information to proceed forward.[br][br]

I cannot find the information needed to do anything other than the hammer or pull stated with 2 notes What do I mean by two notes?[br][br]

5 7 or 7 5 stuff like that [br][br]Any youtube video will show the above. [br][br]Yet if I were to ecounter say something like the following [br][br]The Following --- > 2 3 2 or 12 14 16 or 13 11 9 [br]or 0 4 0 or 3 4 3 4 3 4 or 5 6 7 8 or 8 7 6 5 [br][br]Here is one from AC/DC The Razors edge that I've been trying to figure out for the last month 0 2 0 [no clue what it's saying to do]. [br][br]I am up the creek without a paddle because I don't know how to do anything beyond the 2, This is killing my progress DEAD.[br][br][br][br]