View post (Zager Guitars)

View thread

snpfarm
snpfarm
01/20/2022 5:17 pm

Not sure anyone cares but I mentioned in previous post in this threat that I'd let folks know what I found out about Zager. Not going to re-hash what I previously posted. I started following them on Instagram in hopes of learning more about Zager. One of their claims is that several famous (I'd question the word "Famous" on a few of the names) musicians use Zager guitars. One of the namesused is Sully Erna of the rock band Godsmack.

A couple days ago Zager made a post on their Instagram account saying something to the effect of "...customers are like our family....". Instagram accounts that are from actual stars has blue asterick with a check mark in it next to name. One of the comments to Zagers post was from GODSMACK (with the blue asterick). So, I thought maybe Zager is he real deal. Which caused me to do more researching. I found a picture of Godsmak guitarist Tony Rombola playing/warming up with a Zager. This picture was taken and posted on Instagram by Sully Erna (again blue asterick). Found another picture of Sully Erna palying a Zager which was posted by Zager. Again, in the comments there was a positive comment by Godsmack. I'll try to post these 3 pictures.

So what does this really mean? Probably not much other than at least what they said about Godsmack and Sully Erna being true???

This trying to get my left hand and right hand to work together is driving me crazy!