View post (Zager Guitars)

View thread

snpfarm
snpfarm
10/13/2021 9:51 pm

For those of you that are interested I've done a little more digging. Once again a great majority of the reviews are positive.

I contacted the Lincoln, Nebraska Better Business Bureau. Out of the 100's positive reports there only 3 negative.

I found where a luthier posted on a guitar forum that he's only had one come through his shop and the guitar "appeared" to be everything the Zagers say it is.

I also found a review from what I would consider to be a reliable source. Check it out if you'd like. https://jamplay.com/articles/7-reviews/199-review-of-the-zager-family-of-guitars

They have such a bold money back guarantee it makes me wonder are they really that good? Where does the confidence come from?

As crazy as the world is right now wouldn't it be nice to find out something is as good as it is claimed to be? Wouldn't it be awesome to not have to automatically doubt someone's word? How cool would it be to get a hand built guitar that plays, looks and sounds as good as a Martin or Taylor but at half the price?

I just reread that and it looks like I'm pitching their product. That's not the case at all. I was just thinking outloud. Honestly, I am considering buying one.

This trying to get my left hand and right hand to work together is driving me crazy!