View post (Personal Messaging)

View thread

snojones
Full Access
snojones
Full Access
07/02/2022 2:33 pm

Anthm,

There would be another down side to privatizing the forum than "more work for instructors". I think you are missing something useful here at GT. When someone asks a question, it frequently is asked and answered for and by many people. By that I mean other people, reading questions and answers, are helped by hearing the diffrent answers to the origianal question. All those people are diffrent. They understand in relationship to their own experience. This is how people learn. Having more perspectives on your questions can be very illuminating.

I have been here for some time now and I still find useful info in this forum. Info that spans the distance between "I just got a guitar and my fingers won't cooperate" to esoteric questions about abstract theory appilcation.

This is probably one of the most supportive audiences you will find as you walk your path toward mastery of your instrument. You will most likely benifit from this association, no matter where you are on the learning continuim. "We have all been there"... or maybe better stated... "We are all here, finding our way, along with you".

Guitar mastery, if it is done right, is a life long journey. Having company along the way, is invaluable. This forum can be a useful tool to help you find your own way. After all music is best when shared with others... no better time to start that process than now.

Captcha is a total pain in the........