View post (Red Hot)

View thread

noticingthemistake
Crime Fighter
noticingthemistake
Crime Fighter
01/13/2003 8:28 pm
Yeah I guess you could say that. But go ahead and try to teach a hamster to play a D5 chord. The skill would be in you trying to get the hamster to play a guitar. You will soon give up because that would be almost impossible. If you managed, you would probably become famous if you sent a video of it to America's Funniest Home Videos. That's not the point. A skill is something you have to learn how to do, now if the vines don't have any skill. Then someone like me who can't play drums should be able to play all their songs without learning.

Now if your talking about talent, thats just the level of the skill acquired. I wouldn't say the guitarist from linkin park has much talent. From what I've heard anyways. The overall band has talent, but I wouldn't point it on one person. Their are alot of famous people without talent, especially in music. The Vines, yes and pretty much everything else on MTV is pure sh*t. Talent is in the eye of the beholder. I'm not going to get into a endless agruement about who has talent and who doesn't.
"My whole life is a dark room...ONE BIG DARK ROOM" - a.f.i.