View post (Electric guitar for worship music? or Acoustic?)

View thread

Christian Soldier
Christian Soldier
01/10/2021 2:20 am

John that is the big issue....man always wants the approval of man. As I am man of God, the God of the bible, I seek approval from no man.

The passage I quoted in no way can be used to say to not play an instrument in worship and praise to the Lord God Almighty...the God of the New Testament, One God in three persons, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit is the same God in the Old Testament and there was music played through out the OT to God...There are some things in the OT that do not pertain to the Christian today, mainly the law given to Moses, the law was given to the nation of Israel to show they could not obtain heaven by their own righteousness...the law does one thing, it exposes the sin of humanity....that is why those redeemed by the Blood of the Lamb, the Lamb of God, Jesus Christ are under His grace, for the Christian lives to Him and not to self....grace is the only way to heaven for as the word of God says...if you live by the law you will die by the law...in other words, your works will not gain you entrance to heaven, entance is gained by trusting in the Lord Christ and His work on the cross of Calvary..faith and faith alone...

As for most of the so called Christian music today in no way glorifies the Lord God, if weighed against the word of God it will show that it is used to worship and glorify man and is nothing more then secular music dressed up to sound like worship music.

This is one of the many reasons why I refuse to attend the Christian gatherings today, for they do not serve and glorify Jesus, they are self serving and have set Satan on the throne and removed Christ from their midst.

In this world there is no sitting on the fence, as the Old man Bob Dylan once said, you have to serve someone...his meaning was you either serve God and gloify Him or you serve the devil and glorify Him...I used to serve Satan, that was until the Lord called this broken man out of the darkness of Satan and shone the marvelous glorious Light of Christ into my dark heart and showed me just how wretched this man was...Now I serve the Lord God.