View post (The Beatles ...rockin' with Mike!)

View thread

manXcat
manXcat
10/31/2020 8:28 pm

Those of you who have been here and reading this forum since I have or longer, would likely be aware I am a hard core aficionado of The Beatles and their extensive body of work.

Along with Guitar Tricks song tutes, help from this superlative song transcription compendium of The Beatles songs which I purchased shortly after taking up the instrument, among other sources I've been using for some time, this channel and the tutor's own website I've found unsurpassed as an adjunct to learning songs of The Beatles, and much more besides.

I wanted to share it with you for those of you who hold a similar appreciation and interest in developing and learning the songs of The Beatles.

As Guitar Tricks is primarily a learning site, I don't think any conflict of interest exists in linking Mike's website. Lots to learn there. No conflict of interest for me. My Guitar Tricks sub is and remains a primary [u]must have[/u].

As an example, here's Mike's demonstration from the end of his tute on "She's A Woman" from 1964, the B side of "I feel Fine", yet another double A release insofar as I'm concerned. The full tutorial of the John's rhythm and George's solo parts precedes it when you reload and play from the beginning of the vid.

[br]Hope you find the above of use to you and enjoy it as much as I do. Cheers.

manXcat