View post (Adjusting Tempo)

View thread

Herman10
Herman10
10/05/2020 2:33 am

I understand you Chris, the USA is a nation that is build up on lawyers, companies and lawsuits.

First time I went to the states on holliday I almost couldn't stop laughing any more when I saw this sticker on a soda vending machine saying " this machine can kill you ", after the tour guide explained why it was there about some old lady that didn't get her soda after putting in money and started pulling on the machine which then fell over her and killed her and since then they put these stickers on there to avoid lawsuits, any where else in the world judges would have ruled that it was her own fold and not the vending machine and that would put an end to all these lawsuits.

With this way of copyright on Carens peace everybody here risks a lawsuit only playing the same chord sequence ( like it appears in hundreds of songs ) or by playing the same strumming pattern, again like in hundreds of songs.

What about fair use in copyright rules as in teaching?

Most copyrights handle only the song lyrics and melody line of that song, arrangements and guitar parts are in the biggest part of the world not copyright capable, only in the US.

my 50 cents because I can understand really good that most beginners can not follow a song if they can not see the whole tab, auto scroll doesn't always work good here, sometimes it jumps to the next line while the song is only halfway the previous line and if printing is not possible because of that copyright then that st...ks