View post (Sound Card?)

View thread

jake sommers
High Bandwidth
Joined: 03/09/00
Posts: 442
you need an 1/4 to 1/8 converter, this adapter turns like a Guitat cable type output to a walkman type output. you can buy em from radio shack or store, like target, walmart, k mart or whatever.

And that's the bottomline............
"Take my hand boss"