View post (Sound Card?)

View thread

Jon Broderick
Joined: 10/31/00
Posts: 3,320
well, if you have sound coming out of your computer, you have some sort of sound card.

in order to plug a guitar into a computer, you just need a jack to plug it into. that place is usually on your soundcard, which is usually on the back of the computer. do you see any mini headphone jacks on the back of your computer?

Jon Broderick
Guitar Tricks Instructor - Home of Online Guitar Lessons