View post (AC/MO !)

View thread

rickymurphy
rickymurphy
07/26/2019 6:16 am

Haha lol Mike, now that is a fantastic story!!! I tried to find it on YouTube, but I didn't find any footage of it.

Thanks for the lessons, it was GREAT to find 3 ACDC songs added. As a great fan of ACDC, I think they are the best tuition material to be found worldwide. I am thinking especially on the outro licks for example of Hells Bells and the fact that every song is played through, and that every detail is explained in full and at a slow pace.

I do find it a pity that the most known songs like Highway To Hell and Back In Black are covered, just because of the fact that these very known songs to a wider audience are covered by many other sources.

May I live with the hope that other ACDC songs like High Voltage, Bad Boy Boogie, Riff Raff, Problem Child could also get a tutorial in the future, Mike?

I do fear for this, as when I look at the Stone Temple Pilots songs, I notice there are many covered, but the ones I especially look out for (like Sex Type Thing and Dead And Bloated) don't seem to make it no more to a tutorial.

Having said all this, I am now about ten years a member, and this site is just getting better and better!

Thanks !!!