View post (AC/MO !)

View thread

andrew.colomb
Full Access
andrew.colomb
Full Access
07/19/2019 9:07 am
Originally Posted by: stratmanjimbo

Wow Mike.............when you promised you would attack AC/DC and conduct lessons for us....Hells Bells you weren't joking around, man!! These are killer...........plus I can immediately utilize a ton of soloing concepts you've delivered on the 'Back in Black' solo (along with combining Tom Finch's equally dynamo soloing lesson on Jimmy Page's phenomenal "You Shook Me" solo also in E..........which is very worthy for all to check out both these great lessons and see what I mean...........) and just have near limitless soloing concepts over a bluesy rock tune of my own!! Great stuff!! It's amazing to me.....and please don't take this the wrong way.......how the timing and tone and everything specifically on the intro to "Back in Black" befuddled me all these years yet here in a few minutes of paying close attention to your lesson........I won't say piece of cake but I will say it suddenly becomes very clear and broken down doable for me!! I love hw you further break down the songs and explain how Angus would initially follow the chords or why he'd change octaves or use bends............it's all great!! You sir can now have the weekend off!! You deserve it!! How's that grab you!!?? Jim C.

Amazing Lessons!