View post (Gear chat follow up with manXcat)

View thread

William MG
Full Access
William MG
Full Access
05/29/2019 9:37 pm
Originally Posted by:

On the subject of gear, here's a new different more recent review and play demo not previously available you might be interested in I just linked to my Harley Benton SC Custom description section on Flickr. I think it better describes and demonstrates the guitar and tone of the Roswell pickups. On the tablet right now, so can't cut and paste a timed link. Play demo starts at 4min 07sec. I'll edit the above hotlink link from the PC tomorrow to reflect that.

Update 0849K 29052019: Hotlink edited to timed.

Oh my gosh that man can play! I did look online, seems the only way a Canadian can make a purchase is through eBay and the pricing is high, no doubt middle man upon middle man. However, if the brand does make it reasonable (in my mind Epiphone or Squire priced) I would be happy to make a purchase.

I am watching with interest, the transition of Gibson. Not quite sure yet based on Troglodytes reviews. I have no problem buying a “name”. But I do have a problem buying a name that is priced many multiples of an off shore and having quality issues.

This year the diet is definitely gonna stick!