View post (done)

View thread

danaandkim
danaandkim
08/14/2018 10:33 pm

Been at this for 5 months and am seeing no improvement what so ever. Go back and forth trying to change to different chords and still always stop and fumble to get it right. I would think after this long something would be getting better but it's not. Seen online that everyone can learn to play guitar but I don't think that is true what so ever. I think some people just have to say that's for the other guy. I think by now I would be able to play a simple song and keep up with Lisa on "begin again" but she leaves me in the dust and I just keep fumbling. I find Myself now just getting frustrated and mad and have seen online that if your not having fun with it you probably should stop. I have always admired anyone who can play guitar and wished I could play like they do.So I practiced almost three hours a night non stop for 5 months and have now decided I suck and it's time to throw in the towel. game over. I would like to thank Lisa for her time and lessons and also Mike. At least I know I can give my guitar to my grandson and it won't go to waste. best of luck to everyone.