What Do I do?????

BadHorsie
BadHorsie
09/04/2000 8:16 pm
Not trying to be rude here, but who exactly did your last post help. I believe it was entitled "HA HA HA". I didn't really see the relivency in that post Josh. Let's just remember that there is a limit on everything, including images and jokes, even on this forum. When I come on here I look for posts that have some sort of point to them. Or posts that I can answer for someone. What I'm not looking for is posts that say "haha" with some image that serves no purpose what so ever and takes my computer forever to bring up because there is too many images on the page. Once again I'm not trying to be rude, I just want you to be a little more serious when posting.

------------------
BadHorsie, holdin' it down like Gravity!
Ain't nothin' but a Gear thang, baby!
# 1
Johan
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Johan
Guitar Tricks Instructor
09/07/2000 7:34 pm
Josh...I´m telling you as your Favorit Idol!!! =)
Get a life!!!
You can´t hang around the forum writing 20-30 posts a day!
Practice speed on the fretboard instead of the keyboard.
/Johan Lindgren
# 2
josh_underwood
josh_underwood
09/07/2000 8:29 pm
Hey I Know What you Mean I Was Going to Look At This topic And It took Forever to Load so From now on I Will Not Use Images,IWill not Post topics,And I will Only Be On The Fourm Once A Every Two Days for 3 Hours Not all at the Same Time. Sorry

------------------
He's totaly Mad,Crazy,Loony Toony And Even Offty Mc.Goofty!!.... I LIKE HIM!!!!!

-------------------------
Have You Been Drinking??
Yes I Have, Ive Been Drinking From the Well Of Eternal Sadness.
ART THOU BETRAYING THE????!!! THY WILL PAYUS THY ULTIMATE PRICEUS!!! FOR THOU ARE THE GUITARUS WIZARDUS!!!!!
He's totaly Mad,Crazy,Loony Toony And Even Offty Mc.Goofty!!.... I LIKE HIM!!!!!

Have You Been Drinking??
Yes I Have, Ive Been Drinking From the Well Of Eternal Sadness.
ART THOU BETRAYING THE????!!! THY WILL PAYUS THY ULTIMATE PRICEUS!!! FOR THOU ARE THE GUITARUS WIZARDUS!!!!!
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.