View post (Mastering the fretboard!)

View thread

Gulder
Gulder
08/16/2002 2:23 pm
Heh, I didn't mean to flame you :)

Actually my point was in stead of posting your trick on the forum, post your excercises in the 'tricks' section. I didn't mean you should have used the search button to search if anything like this was already done by some one. I think your trick will get much more appreciation in the tricks section then here. Altho' some **** keeps rating all the tricks with a less than five rating (2 is his preferable rating so it seems...), I wonder if he has the courage to tell wtf he is. So don't mind about that. Because... people these days don't think of the search button. I'm sure next week there will be a post with a topic like 'Good exercises to gain speed?'. Isn't that frustrating ? It is for me anyway. It's a nice forum, but let's not spend our (very useful :))time on responding to the same questions over and over again.

What do you mean with distaste ? That I don't like your posts ? Well... you're wrong. It's nice that people share the stuff they found very usefull in their guitarcareer. I mean, what could we have more ?

Seems like you got all my points wrong here. But I should try to explain myself a bit better ;)