View post (Mastering the fretboard!)

View thread

noticingthemistake
Crime Fighter
noticingthemistake
Crime Fighter
08/16/2002 5:24 am
Ok, Gulder. I honestly did not get the point of you writing those last two posts. But I do like the enthusiasm you expressed for your distaste of my post. It really puts a smile on my face and a laugh here and there. Oh yeah, I can play that piece correctly. I just take the liberty of using the sudden chords played to transpose down an octave and continue. I believe this is allowed, it’s my interpretation of the piece, I mean look how many times other masterpieces were done this way. I believe Lizst was well known for this. But unless there is some Secret Law of Music that prohibits this, I find that you have no grounds on what your saying. It’s only your opinion and no offense my friend, it isn’t worth the Charmin I wipe my arse with.

I kind of agree with you on the aspect that most people don’t even think of the search button. I was unaware of it, until recently. Long after I even put up this post, and I was informed of it later by someone who wasn’t such a douche bag about it. I agreed with him on the fact that there’s should be something said about it when you sign up for this page. The same with the tricks section, and if you look at the date I registered, you will notice it is still August. So I guess I am pretty new at this. Again, I hope you don’t spontaneously combust from all the fiery emotion you put into this post. I did not mean to offend you by trying to put up something constructive and helpful to a beginner guitar player. I also apologize to those who have written more important posts that I may have bumped to the 2nd page. I will take what you said Gulder, and I will continue to write cool things. I just hope I don’t start writing whiney posts instead of something helpful and worth reading.

Stay cool Gulder.

"My whole life is a dark room...ONE BIG DARK ROOM" - a.f.i.