View post (Mastering the fretboard!)

View thread

Gulder
Gulder
08/15/2002 5:55 pm
Ofcourse you are...

I wonder why people say they can play a complete masterpiece, but haven't managed to play it correctly (yet). Doesn't that make you someone who CANT do that piece ? Oooh, my mistake. I must be a bad informed man then...

Oh and by the way. It's really nice of you posting your personal excercises here in the beginnerssection, but... I don't know if you are around here alot, but if you are you will surely know people here just ask their question without thinking of the 'search' function. So it happens VERY OCCASIONALLY some one asks the same thing as soon as the thread that that dude needed info about vanished to the next topicpage. As soon as your post had bumped down to page 2, well, let's just say it will vanish in to cyberspace like it never existed. I wonder how many people actually tried your excercises. I think you'll have enough with one hand to count them on. Ofcourse I'm not saying you to stop doing this stuff ! NOT AT ALL ! PLEASE KEEP DOING SUCH COOL THINGS ! But do it where GT is for. Post em in the trickssection and with little soundfiles attatched (it's always nice to hear what the tutor means with his tab) so the maximum of people can enjoy it.

Hope I didn't scare you away ! Please come back some time :)