View post (Your Favorite Guitarist?)

View thread

damaged
damaged
02/11/2006 9:23 am
WTF!!! WHY do people give hammet so much sh*t his better then possibly every member of this site and every one ridcules him....saying his not good then saying mark tremonti is good wtf!? shows how many people have no god dam opinion listen to master of puppets then kill'em all what has better guitar? i know hammet didnt write on all the songs Master of Puppets but the good ones he did now he rips out feel in his solo's and is still thought to be sh*t...lets compare......Randy rhoads "one of my fav guitarists" to hammet..... who has better song's from the 80's? how bout page and led zep? lets see how many more songs they can plagirize"spelling" people need to learn what they are talking about.....Im not a big fan of hammet but his a hell of a lot better then people give him credit for.... probaly people who have been playing for like 3-4 years just trying to say his sh*t coz they heards some one else say it.... ignorant people these days...HIS BETTER THEN U STOP SAYING HIS CRAP...had to get that out of my system ~

My Favourite guitarist is...to many to name :) hammet is not one of them btw
"Make money your god and it will plague you like the devil."