View post (ear training where to learn)

View thread

ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
09/17/2017 1:48 pm

You're welcome for the reply! :)[br]

Originally Posted by: mbw1[p]I would say that I am not at a beginner level, but I still do not consider myself as a intermedia player, I think I still lack on some things before I will be come a intermedia player. I am aming for the rock and blues kinda style, like AC/DC, The Stones, The Beatles; BB Kink; Eric Clapton and so on.[/quote][p]Thanks for the information about your skills & goals! I think if you continue to learn about scales, chords & harmony, then combine that knowledge with what you learn from songs you will be on your way.

Originally Posted by: mbw1Your answer helps alot, thank you for explaining the basics for me. Guitar tricks has helped me to improve, and I have looked at the fundamental course for rock and for blues.[/quote]

Glad you are enjoy & learning from GT!

[quote=mbw1]I also wanted to know if the sites i have found was a scam or legit too

That's a good idea to research a site to see if it's legitimate or useful.

[quote=mbw1]by the way I do apoligize if there is some spelling or grama mistake, english is not my first language, hope you understand what i wrote.

Your English is fine! No need to apologize at all. I understood exactly what you were asking. Glad I was able to help!

Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Christopher Schlegel Lesson Directory