View post (The current forum sucks: Suggested improvements)

View thread

JJ90
JJ90
02/28/2017 4:21 pm

I appreciate your reply Ben. It was interesting to hear that at GT the team is small and the resources are therefore also limited. But I'm still standing by my opinion that this forum needs to be reinvigorated by adding a lot more features. It is good to know that you are still working on forum development but I'm afraid it is too little too late. As Maggior rightfully notices the amount of activity has dropped hugely! This is a huge bummer, and I think this is largely due to the current forum version. I would appreciate it if you could let us know which features and improvements (even from my list) the team is planning to implement, even on the long term.

As for Maggior: I could not agree with you more! The vibrant community on the GuitarTricks forum was one of the reasons I kept returning here on a daily basis. Loads of positive vibes and interesting discussions going on. I really miss it quite a bit, which was for me the reason to start this thread. And yes, I still prefer a forum over a Facebook group. Thanks for your reply :-)

JJ