View post (My Development Log (Baseline: Clip 1))

View thread

jspyatt
Full Access
jspyatt
Full Access
06/18/2016 7:44 pm
Originally Posted by: seattle2Thanks for posting this song! I grew up in a musical family, and my mom had a book with great songs from I think the 70's. Two of my sisters used to play this song a lot on the piano; great song.

You are progressing fast! It's impressive how clear your playing is after just starting. It's also inspiring how you are so committed to documenting your progress. That's a great way to look back and see how much you've grown.

Thanks for the kind words. I was working pretty hard. I sort of surprised myself to tell the truth because I didn't expect to bang it out like that.

I need to do another clip, but I've kinda learned that I hate recording because it seems to waste time and makes me crazy when I make mistakes. It tends to take more time than it should.

I've also been busy working on my strum and getting two songs ("Margaritaville" and "Sweet Home Alabama") "campfire performance ready" for the end of the month. Maybe three songs. "A Horse With No Name" looks like a two chord song.