View post (Can Cancel Subscription Online???)

View thread

Ben Martin
Administrator
Ben Martin
Administrator
11/01/2016 6:55 pm
Originally Posted by: jamespeng.1991

I am trying to cancel my subscription too. It is incredibly alarming that I can not do so online and instead is asked to put in a prefered price. This is incredibly disturbing, I am now sending an email to cancel.

This whole membership system now feels incredibly unethical.

Hey James - I looked into this and it looks like you emailed us to cancel your billing last night after hours, and first thing this morning Terry cancelled your billing and emailed you to confirm. So you should be good to go.

We have members with subscriptions now through lots of different payment methods: credit cards, paypal accounts, Apple accounts, Google Play accounts, etc. We also have an add-on subscription called Full Access Plus. Each method has a different cancellation process on our end, so we have users email or call us so that we can manually make sure billing is cancelled for each user and there aren't any issues.

I just wanted to clear that up in case anyone is wondering about this! Customer service people are online to help 7 days a week, and we always have our 60 day refund guarantee.

Let us know if you have any other questions about this!