View post (Angus Young (AC/DC) Tone)

View thread

hara123
hara123
09/17/2014 3:25 am
dear all the guys ...

I am new to these musical things... i bought an electric guitar while back (mm before 6 months due to the inspiration of AC/DC hard rock music) I love their rock style and tones they have used and well as their lyric . as a whole their music is aggressive .. energized and highly glued to the young peoples strong feelings. so i am one of them.. and by now I have become a big fan of AC/DC.. AC/DC is my first band which inspired me to listen good music.. and Angus Young is the one who has generated godly feeling about music in my mind.

my point is I have been playing (with regular and planned and changed practice schedule) for two months... I did it rigorously and harly... by now i have been able to play their back in black , high way to hell solos with very few minor flows. I am happy.. I want to ask you all how can I generate the exact tone for one of their song "You shook me all night long" .. I tried tried and tried i can play the notes with minor flows. but I can fix it ... the thing is I just cant get the energized aggressive feeling without that original tone..
wich is warm ,, heavy but clean tone.. so guys please help me on this..
i Have zoom g1x effect paddle .. and a low end Amp and as well as a strat type guitar ... with three pick up coils .. (note : i tried the guitar patch from guitarpatches.com but it wont work .. it dsnt even come to the approximated tone).